Sunday, November 15, 2009

"I'm a single girl. I like to have a good time. I just sleep with the guys in the band all the time because it’s easier." -- Lady Gaga


Okay, so this is a picture from my polyvore account. Polyvore.com is super fun. But my point by posting this is to talk about how much I absolutely love Lady Gaga.

A lot of people do not agree so much with me.  And to that I say, Poo on you.

Lady Gaga is very openly sexual and people are bound to resent that. I think its really freakin' cool how she wears no pants because I hate shopping for pants. Lady Gaga just said one day, I'm sure, "I don't need pants. Hah!" She also wears a little hair bow thing that I really like. If you have as good a body as her, then why not?

Sometimes her clothing is ridiculous.
Note:


Sometimes her clothes totally rock.
Note:

She is a little origami cupcake of "I don't give a fuck what you think".
And I like it!
Maybe I'll talk a little more about her later, but for now I'm expressing my positive opinions on her matter.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I can't help but wonder about this. When I think back to the fifties, people were freaking out about pop stars in short skirts right? Well, not freaking out, but it was generally scandalous. No one wore them until the sixties came along. So it always starts with the famous people, fashion, and then it filters down. I wonder: will we one day all be wearing no pants like Lady Gaga and the Pussycat Dolls? I hope not. My butt needs to be covered.

It might be cool actually. Lady Gaga dresses with thought. There's a serious lack of thought in what my peers consider "fashion" these days. Because frankly, when I see people wearing uggs and hollister every day of their lives, I kind of wanna scream. I'm not saying let's all dress like scandalous, sexual pop stars. I'm just saying dress to dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment